You have a wonderful smile and you want to keep those lovely healthy teeth for as long as you can, right?
You take care of your dental health by brushing and flossing regularly as part of your daily routine.
Did you know that water flossing in addition to your current routine will boost your dental health?
W H AT I S W AT E R F L O S S I N G?
It’s a different approach to flossing than that of traditional string floss.
Water flossing is the simple act of using a jet of water that uses pressure to rinse away food debris and accumulated plaque films from your gums and teeth.
It’s not an alternative to traditional regular flossing. But rather an additional step to ensure the removal of any remaining particles after brushing and normal flossing.
B E N E F I T S
Clinically proven up to 50% more effective than traditional dental floss and up to 80% more effective than Sonicare® Air Floss (Model HX8181) for improving gum health.
Proven in laboratory tests to remove up to 99.9% of plaque from treated areas with a 3-second application.
Clinically proven up to 3X as effective as dental floss for cleaning around braces with the Orthodontic Tip.
Removes bacteria deep between teeth and below gumline where brushing and traditional flossing can't reach
Massages and stimulates gums to improve circulation and keep your gums strong and healthy
Great for people with implants, crowns, bridges, and veneers.
Leaves your mouth feeling incredibly fresh and clean.
H O W T O USE I T
- Always read the instructions of the unit before using it.
- Fill the reservoir with warm water.
- Connect it to the electricity outlet if needed.
- Lean over the sink to avoid water spilling.
- Hold the tip and adjust the pressure control to your liking.
- Start with the lowest degree and increase as you see fit.
- Insert the nozzle tip in your mouth and close your lips.
- Start with the back teeth, press the button, and start flossing.
- Make sure to spray between all your teeth.
- Repeat for both the upper and lower teeth lines, massaging your gums with the stream as you do so gently.
- Let the water slip between your teeth into the sink.
- Repeat daily.
- 1 x Oral Irrigator
- 5 x Replaceable Nozzles
- 1 x Toothbrush Head
- 1 x USB Charging Cable
- 1 x Instruction Manual
- 1 x Storage Bag
- 1 x Package Box
Shipping and Returns
- For all queriers please call (949) 822-8801 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Free shipping for all orders no matter how many items you purchase.
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 3 to 9 business days to receive depending on your location. Tracking numbers will be issued within 24 hours of shipment.
- You can return your product up to 30 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged and in the original box.
- Every product comes with a 2 year free warranty.
Proud American National Red Cross Donators
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information. We use encrypted SSL security to ensure that your credit card information is 100% protected.