- Premium-grade construction: Commercial-quality steel construction provides a heavy-duty, solid framed pet crate expertly crafted and designed to keep pets safe and comfortable. Built-to-last, animal cage features a 3/4" frame reinforced with 1/2" diameter (20 gauge) welded steel tubes for top to bottom strength and durability.
- Convenient two-door design: Great for puppies, growing pets, and energetic breeds; this kennel features both top and side door access. The front door locks with two slide-bolt latches, and the crate top with one.
- Rolling with locking wheels: Includes four rolling casters for easy transfer from room to room. Two wheels have locks to prevent accidental movement and keep your cage securely in place.
- Rust & corrosion-resistant: Featuring a multi-layer, protective hammer-tone coating that resists rust, corrosion, and fading, this cage is suitable for both indoor and outdoor use
- Removable pan for easy cleaning: Tray is stain and rust-resistant and won't retain pet odors. A grated design allows for any soiling to drop to the lower pan to maintain a clean environment for pets. The bottom pan features an integrated lip around the perimeter to contain any mess from spilling outside the kennel. Both trays are held securely in place by a retaining latch to prevent slipping, but can easily slide out from the bottom for easy and convenient cleaning.
Precisely manufactured using sturdy steel with an ultra-durable finish, this kennel resists wear for years of use. It's simple to clean with a grated flooring and pan that removes easily, and features caster wheels for convenient portability when not in use. Our premium crates and pens are used by professional breeders, handlers, and everyday pet owners worldwide. For maximum comfort, the crate should be sized 4" to 6" longer than the dog's body length, and 4" to 6" taller than its shoulder height. If the animal is not fully grown, please consult a breed chart to approximate the dog's future adult size, and choose a crate accordingly. We are a industry leader for pet products and accessories, known for providing exceptional quality at a great value.***Orange residue may be present as a byproduct of the powder coating process and can wiped off easily with a damp cloth. This is normal and not considered damage or a defect.***
Shipping and Returns
- For all queriers please call (949) 822-8801 or email email@example.com
- Free shipping for all orders no matter how many items you purchase.
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 3 to 9 business days to receive depending on your location. Tracking numbers will be issued within 24 hours of shipment.
- You can return your product up to 30 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged and in the original box.
- Every product comes with a 2 year free warranty.
Proud American National Red Cross Donators
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information. We use encrypted SSL security to ensure that your credit card information is 100% protected.