- ★ NON-TOUCH PILOT ARC PLASMA CUTTER: efficiently cuts through rough, painted, and rusty surfaces and produces minimal slag. Pilot arc technology allows you to cut without touching the tip to the metal. Better cutting quality and longer consumable life.
- ★ SAFE AND AT LOW COST: compact plasma cutter has a handle for portability and uses non-hazardous compressed air to cut stainless steel, alloy steel, mild steel, copper, and aluminum.
- ★ THE COMPATIBLE CONSUMABLES SETS for this BROWN Color LTP5000D Plasma Cutter are "PCS22" or "PCS33". Please search "Lotos PCS22" or "Lotos PCS33";
- ★ NOT compatible with Lotos PCON40 or PCON90 Consumables Sets or any other third party consumables set
- ★ OUTPUT & PERFORMANCE: 10-50 A DC output, 1/2” ideal clean-cut, and 3/4” maximum severance cut under 220/240V. 10-35A DC output, 1/3" ideal clean-cut, and 2/5" maximum severance cut under 110/120V. SUITABLE CUTTING for Stainless Steel, Alloy Steel, Mild Steel, Copper, Aluminum, etc. Uses non-hazardous compressed air to cut, safe, and at low cost.
- ★ SETUP WITHIN 1 MIN: The pre-installed NPT 1/4” industry type D plug and air filter regulator allows you to quickly connect to your air compressor by using the stand coupler existing on your air compressor. The whole machine can be set up quickly within 1 min.
- ★ PAPST ADVANCED COOLING SYSTEM: ensure the plasma cutter has a stable and durable high performance. Rated Output (Volts): 100
- ★ DUAL VOLTAGE INPUT: Automatic Dual Voltage / Dual Frequency (110/120 V 220/240 V 50/60Hz).
Non-touch Pilot ARC
Pilot arc torch efficiently cuts through rough, painted, and rusty surfaces and produces minimal slag.
Pilot arc technology allows you to cut without touching the tip to the metal. Better cutting quality and longer consumable life.
1/2" Clean Cut
- Max Rated Clean Cut Thickness: 1/2".
- Max Severance Thickness: 3/4".
The compact plasma cutter has a handle for portability and uses non-hazardous compressed air to cut stainless steel, alloy steel, mild steel, copper, and aluminum.
- Automatic Dual Voltage / Dual Frequency (110 V/220 V 50/60Hz).
Dual voltage capability allows the machine to run directly on 220 V 50/60 Hz power or on 110 V 50/60 Hz with the use of a pigtail (sold separately).
The Lotos LTP5000D Pilot Arc Plasma Cutter delivers strong cutting performance in a compact package. The pilot arc feature is especially useful for continuous cutting on rough surfaces or dirty metal.
An optimized design based on state-of-the-art MOSFET/IGBT transistors provides high power output for thick metal cutting, as well as steady output for thin metal cutting.
The LTP5000D is an excellent choice for home DIY jobs and light-duty small business projects.
Shipping and Returns
- For all queriers please call (949) 822-8801 or email email@example.com
- Free shipping for all orders no matter how many items you purchase.
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 3 to 9 business days to receive depending on your location. Tracking numbers will be issued within 24 hours of shipment.
- You can return your product up to 30 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged and in the original box.
- Every product comes with a 2 year free warranty.
Proud American National Red Cross Donators
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information. We use encrypted SSL security to ensure that your credit card information is 100% protected.