- [SUFFICIENT CAPACITY]- Moonshine still machine owns 9.6 US GAL real capacity, able to distill 38.5 liters of raw material by heating to selectively boil and then cooling to condense the vapor. Boiler barrel: 13.8" x 15.7" (35 x 40 cm). Condenser: 7.9" x 5" (20 x 13 cm). Thumper: 7" x 4.3" (18 x 11 cm). All parts are made of food-grade material including silicone, stainless steel, and copper.
- [SPEEDY COOLING]- This water distiller adopts an open-type cooling method, copper coils with rapid thermal conductivity assures promising cooling performance together with a large contact area with the coolant, providing a rather low temperature of distilled product. Upgraded with two kegs (thumper and condenser), perfect for adding flavors to your product! Circulating water pump attached to save cooling water and provide more DIY pleasure.
- [CONVENIENT USAGE]- Precise thermometer with a double display of Celsius and Fahrenheit on the lid for easy monitoring of wine temperature during the distillation process. Circulating water enters through the lower inlet and drains from an upper outlet for efficient cooling.
- [DEPENDABLE WITH SECURE SEALING]- Unlike soft tubes, we use food-grade silicone tubes with flexibility and toughness that won’t bend easily to ensure expedite water flow. Four quick clips along with a silicone gasket inside the lid facilitate tight sealing. One-way air evacuation valve involved for application in the grain fermentation process.
- [VERSATILE APPLICATION]- Brilliant for both beginners and experts for distilling fruit wine, distilling water, purifying water, distilling brandy, and refining plant extracts for medical purposes. The thickened bottom allows all kinds of heating methods including gas stoves, ceramic stoves, induction cookers (with heat-conducting plate), etc.
Durable and Sufficient
9.6 US GAL large capacity moonshine distiller for up to 38.5 liters of raw material. Sturdy stainless steel material stands up for years. The thickened bottom allows all kinds of heating methods.
Open-type cooling with double keg design. Copper coils own a large contact area with water coolant, which offers assuring cooling performance and maintains a rather lower temperature of distilled wine.
The thermometer built in the boiler lid allows easy temperature monitoring during the distillation process. A double display of Celsius and Fahrenheit precisely reveals wine temperature.
Circulating water enters through the lower inlet and drains from the upper outlet. Pliable and tough food-grade silicone tubes guarantee an expedited water flow. Additional circulating water pump saves water and provides more fun.
Dependable and Secure
Four quick clips help tight sealing. The lifting handles attached to the bucket sustain a large amount of tension. One-way air evacuation valve involved for application in the grain fermentation process.
Suitable for distilling fruit wine, water, brandy, plant extracts, etc. Friendly to both beginners and professionals. Able to apply all kinds of heating methods including gas, ceramic, and induction cookers (with heat-conducting plate).
Moonshine Water Distiller
Complete set of a moonshine still, great for both beginners and experts, very easy to set up and use. It can be used for distilling fruit wine, water, brandy, and refining plant extracts for medicinal purposes. This pot still can be heated by an induction cooker (with a heat-conducting plate), stove, or any other heating source. Double kegs for better distilling results.
- Sufficient Capacity
- Speedy Cooling
- Convenient Usage
- Dependable with Secure Sealing
- Multi-purpose Usage
- Boiler Barrel: 9.6 US GAL (38L), 13.8" x 15.7" (35 x 40 cm)
- Thumper Keg: 7" x 4.3" (18 x 11 cm)
- Condenser Keg: 7.9" x 5" (20 x 13 cm)
- Material: Stainless steel+red copper
- Gross Weight: 15.8 lb (7.2 kg)
- Package Dimensions (L x W x H): 18" x 18.5" x 18.5" (46 x 47 x 47 cm)
- 1 x Distiller
- 1 x Thumper Keg
- 1 x Condenser Keg
- 1 x Thermometer
- 1 x Water Circulating Pump
- 1 x One-way Air Evacuation Valve
- 1 x Manual
Shipping and Returns
- For all queriers please call (949) 822-8801 or email email@example.com
- Free shipping for all orders no matter how many items you purchase.
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 3 to 9 business days to receive depending on your location. Tracking numbers will be issued within 24 hours of shipment.
- You can return your product up to 30 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged and in the original box.
- Every product comes with a 2 year free warranty.
Proud American National Red Cross Donators
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information. We use encrypted SSL security to ensure that your credit card information is 100% protected.